Plugins Directory » TMetric - Redmine Time Tracker
|Registered on:||2016-06-01 (over 5 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
TMetric is a free Redmine Time Tracking plugin which simply helps to track your work time spent on issues and projects. You can analyze all your spent working time with convenient time reports.
Send your feature requests to make TMetric better for your RedMine time tracking needs - https://support.tmetric.com/
Let's setup TMetric so it can correctly capture your work time from Redmine.
1. Create TMetric account - https://app.tmetric.com/register. It will take a few minutes.
2. Install one of the following TMetric browser extensions depending on a browser you prefer:
TMetric Chrome extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/tmetric-time-tracker-exte/ffijoclmniipjbhecddgkfpdafpbdnen
TMetric Firefox add-on - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tmetric-extension/?src=ss
TMetric Opera add-on - https://addons.opera.com/ru/extensions/details/tmetric-extension/?display=en
3. (optional) After registration, you can also install time tracking desktop app - https://tmetric.com/media/1079/tmetricdesktop_161825615.msi, so you could track your work activity in details.
Now when you are all set, you can proceed to tracking work time in Redmine.
Tracking time in Redmine. How it works?¶
The TMetric extension adds the Start timer button in the header of a task in Redmine.
- To start tracking the time for the task, click the Start timer button.
- To stop the timer, click the Stop timer button.
Click the button, and the time spent on a Redmine task will be logged in your TMetric account. The task is listed on the Tracker page in the TMetric web application. The name and ID of the task is the same as in Redmine.
You can quickly navigate back to Redmine by clicking the task ID (in our case ID is #74920).
More info about installation https://tmetric.com/help/integrations/redmine-time-tracking/
Compatible with Redmine 4.0.x, 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.