Plugins Directory » RM+ Devtools
|Registered on:||2015-02-05 (over 3 years ago)|
|Compatible with:||Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x|
Plugin for Redmine, allows to speed up development in Redmine, monitor performance problems, memory leaks, etc.Features:
- Get information of the requests, the rendering speed of views and spent time, without looking into log-files.
- Analyze the logs for memory consumption, delays, etc.
- In the development of plugins you do not have to restart the web-server after changing images, js-files or cascading style sheets.
What the plugin «RM+ Devtools» do
- Plugin «RM+ Devtools» allows to speed up the development of plugins for Redmine, reducing the number of restarts of the web-server, and also use of external tools of application developer on Rails.
- Use of rack-mini-profiler will allow to analyze the queries directly in the web-based interface. You will be able to analyze queries even on a production server. You will be able to determine for which users displayed debugging information on the page (this is useful when performance problems occur only at particular users).
- Use of the tool oink allows to analyze the logs for memory consumption. Just turn on the option in the interface and restart the server.
For better appearance we recommend to use this plugin with Redmine skin of our team - Redmine Alex Skin
Another plugins of our team you can see on site http://rmplus.pro
Compatible with Redmine 3.4.x, 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.
- Added: support redmine 3.4
Compatible with Redmine 3.3.x, 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x.
- Added: refresh assets after server restart
Compatible with Redmine 3.2.x, 3.1.x, 3.0.x, 2.6.x, 2.5.x, 2.4.x.