Redmine 2.4.3 released (3 comments)
Redmine 2.4.1 fixes the errors that occur on non-GET requests when using the REST API with Redmine 2.4.0. If you're not using the REST API, upgrading to this new version is not needed.
Unlike all previous releases, this one is not available on Rubyforge. You'll find it exclusively in the Download section.
Redmine 2.4.0 and 2.3.4 released (9 comments)
Redmine 2.3.4 is a maintenance release for 2.3.x users.
Redmine 2.3.3 maintenance release (1 comment)
Redmine 2.3.2 maintenance release (5 comments)
Redmine 2.3.2 is a maintenance release that fixes a few detects (Changelog) and brings some translation updates (many thanks from the Redmine team to all translators!). As usual, it's available for download at Rubyforge.
Redmine 2.3.1 maintenance release (1 comment)
Redmine 2.3.0 and 2.2.4 released (5 comments)
- Spent time list and report: improved filtering system, ability to choose columns (including custom fields)
- Gantt chart: issue relations and progress line can now be displayed
- AJAX upload of attachments with drag and drop support and progress bar
- Optional membership inheritance in subprojects
- Bulk watch/unwatch issues from the context menu
- Ruby 2.0 and JRuby support
- Microsoft SQLServer support (2008 and higher)
You can review all the changes in the Changelog. Redmine 2.2.4 is a maintenance release for the 2.2.x branch that fixes a few issues. Redmine 2.3.0 and 2.2.4 are upgraded to Rails 3.2.13 which fixes several security vulnerabilities. Upgrading as soon as possible is recommended.
Thanks to all committers and contributors!
Mastering Redmine is a comprehensive guide with tips, tricks and best practices for using Redmine, written by Andriy Lesyuk and published by Packt publishing. It's available as eBook or print book and you can order it at: http://www.packtpub.com/mastering-redmine/book
Redmine 2.2.3 fix and security release (3 comments)
Also available in: Atom