Overview » History » Revision 36
« Previous |
| Next »
Thomas Lecavelier, 2009-04-29 13:35
Redmine is a flexible project management web application. Written using Ruby on Rails framework, it is cross-platform and cross-database.
Redmine is open source and released under the terms of the GNU General Public License v2 (GPL).
- Multiple projects support
- Flexible role based access control
- Flexible issue tracking system
- Gantt chart and calendar
- News, documents & files management
- Feeds & email notifications
- Per project wiki
- Per project forums
- Time tracking
- Custom fields for issues, time-entries, projects and users
- SCM integration (SVN, CVS, Git, Mercurial, Bazaar and Darcs)
- Issue creation via email
- Multiple LDAP authentication support
- User self-registration support
- Multilanguage support
- Multiple databases support
Read more about Redmine features
You can read the Redmine guide (work in progress).Others resources:
Companies and projects saying "We are using Redmine!"¶
This page lists some companies and projects using Redmine.
Support & getting help¶
For getting help or discussing about Redmine, you can browse the Redmine forums hosted right here in Redmine. Or, join #redmine on the freenode IRC network.
Before submitting a bug report, a patch or a feature request here, please read the Submission guidelines.
Contributing and helping out¶
Redmine is built and maintained by community volunteers. If you enjoy using it and would like to give back to the community, the Contribute page has several ideas. Software development experience is not required.
Updated by Thomas Lecavelier about 14 years ago · 36 revisions locked