Blocks Layout plugin¶
I've put a copy of the 0.0.2 code on github with a link back to this page --DanNorth
Controls presence of boxes on Home and Project Overview.
Uses additional boxes provided by Basic Polls and Latest Forum Messages plugins; adds them to the list of available blocks on My Page.
Tweaks page layouts (that's just hardcoded, no user-controlled reordering) aiming to place more "static" information in the left column, and the "dynamic" part - on the right, like that:Overview:
|Project Description||Open Polls|
|Issue Tracking||Latest News|
|Members||Latest forum messages|
|Latest News||Latest forum messages|
|Latest Projects||Open Polls|
- Home: click Edit Home Page and checkmark the boxes to be dispayed. Administrator permissions required.
- Overview: go to Settings - Modules and enable Redmine blocks. Go to project's Overview, click Edit Page and checkmark the boxes to be displayed. Project manager permissions required.
- My Page: click Personalize; use additional entries in the dropdown list to customize the page.
|Plugin Version||Redmine compatibility|
- Authors: _Pavel Vinokurov_, _Sergei Vasiliev_
- Work sponsored by Axmor Software
Updated by Dan North about 12 years ago · 16 revisions