Exception Handler Plugin¶
The Redmine Exception Handler plugin will allow Redmine to send emails when an exception or error occurs.
- Allows configuration of recipients, sender address, and subject line without restarting the web server
- Email contains a stack trace and full environment dump that can be used to reproduce the issue
- Test controller to test the system settings
Getting the plugin¶
- Follow the Redmine plugin installation steps at: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
- Login to Redmine as an Administrator
- Setup your mail settings in the Plugin settings panel
- Test your settings using the "Test settings" link
- Just break something and you'll get mail.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See COPYRIGHT.txt and GPL.txt for details.