It's a book shelf and device room management plugin for redmine.
Current version: 0.1.1. ONLY compatible with Redmine last devel.
If you use redmine 0.8.3, please download the attached version 0.0.2
1. Designed for using in company's book shelf and device room management.
2. You can input the book(device)'s info to the system and view them later.
3. It can record the user who is holding the book(device).
4. Every holder change will be recorded too.
5. User can write reviews for the book(device).
6. Note: the books(devices) are not categorized by project.
The plugin archive is attached here.
It can also be downloaded at github: http://github.com/zouchaoqun/ezlibrarian/tree/master
1. Stop redmine (kill ruby.exe)
2. Copy the plugin directory (redmine_ezlibrarian) into the ./vendor/plugins directory
NOTE: The plugin directory must be
3. Migrate plugin for the production database (versus your development database, which is default... refer to database.yml):
rake db:migrate_plugins RAILS_ENV=production
4. Start Redmine