This plugin transforms your Redmine into a hub for Rails exception handling, similar to Hoptoad or Exceptional . An issue will be created or updated for every exception which is thrown in your live applications. This plugin acts as a server for the HoptoadNotifier which was written by the guys at Hoptoad.
- Creates or updates an issue whenever an exception is thrown in your Rails application
- Includes backtrace, user session, request and environment
- Includes a link to the source file and line to see where the exception happened
- Allows backtrace filtering
- Adds a custom field to issues to count occurences of this exception (for better prioritizing)
- Adds a custom field to issues to sort/filter/group exceptions by (ruby) error class
Getting the plugin¶
Please head over to GitHub to fetch the latest version.
Installation is described on the GitHub page as well.
Jan Schulz-Hofen, ROCKET RENTALS
Updated by Jan from Planio www.plan.io over 13 years ago · 1 revisions