Allows linking Redmine issues to external resources like a third party bug tracker or support system.
- Enter multiple support urls on each issue
- Basic text substitution for support ticket ids (https://projects.littlestreamsoftware.com/issues/3902)
- Issue filter for searching for support urls on the issues list
- Permissions to control viewing or editing support urls
Getting the plugin¶
Installation and Setup¶
1. Follow the Redmine plugin installation steps at: http://www.redmine.org/wiki/redmine/Plugins
2. Run the plugin migrations
3. Restart your Redmine web servers (e.g. mongrel, thin, mod_rails)
1. Configure your Base Url to be used under Admin > Plugins > Configure.
2. Configure the Roles and Permissions you want to use. Admin > Roles and Permissions > Permissions Report > Simple support
3. Enable the Simple Support module for each project that will use it. Project Settings > Modules
4. On each issue form, there will now be a Support Urls field that can take a list of support urls. Multiple urls can be entered; put a comma, new line, or space in between each one.
This plugin is licensed under the GNU GPL v2. See COPYRIGHT.txt and GPL.txt for details.
If you need help you can contact the maintainer at the Bug Tracker. The bug tracker is located at https://projects.littlestreamsoftware.com/projects/redmine-simple-sup/