TeamLeadMeetings » History » Version 40
- Location: irc://irc.freenode.net#redmine-dev
- Announcement and Discussion Thread
This page should help to organize and collaborate the regular developer meetings as proposed on http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/12826. When the meeting is finished, there should be some kind of minutes posted and the next meeting announced. Discussions should only be performed in the forums or in IRC. Please update this wiki page according to the latest settlements and proposals.
Meeting will take place at the agreed upon time in IRC. Channel will be #redmine-dev on the Freenode IRC Network. You can use a web-based client if you are unfamiliar with IRC. Currently Eric Davis has operator privileges in that channel.
The meeting will be held as professionally as possible. The agenda will proceed according to the weight of the agreed upon topics. Common-sense IRC protocol is expected, and will be maintained. The meeting will be logged and the log will be used as the minutes which will be posted here on the wiki as the record.
The meeting is expected to last approximately 2 hours. Please do everything possible to schedule yourself accordingly to attend the entire time. Future meetings will probably be more regular and much shorter.
- Introductions, help stragglers enter channel
- Roll Call
- Assign Meeting Master (Possibly do this before hand)
- Responsibilities include: moderate the meeting by leading through the Meeting Agenda and encouraging discussion
- Discuss Agreed upon topics in order of importance
- Agree upon time/date of next meeting