- Login: m.koch
- Registered on: 2014-05-14
- Last connection: 2014-07-25
- 17:32 Redmine Feature #285: Tracker role-based permissioning
It would certainly make the experience for our users a whole lot smoother.
- 21:45 Redmine Feature #17179 (New): Users Custom Field: Ability to Set as Read-Only Within "My Account" Page
- h4. Introduction
These are custom fields in which appear within the admin's "New User" account creation page, and ...
- 18:09 Redmine Defect #6378: Subtask - Start is invalid
- Jirka Borovec wrote:
> the problem is still there and I maybe found how it happened...
> it comes when your tas...
- 18:07 Redmine Defect #16896: Follows Relation Ignored When Adding a Parent
- Just found a similar older issue describing the same behavior: #6378
- 20:32 Redmine Defect #16896 (New): Follows Relation Ignored When Adding a Parent
- h4. Problem
There seems to be a check missing on the start date and end dates of a subitem if a parent with a "fol...
Correct me if I am wrong, but if there is one thing I have come to realize with Redmine is that in a parent...
Also available in: Atom