- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2020-02-19
Reported issues: 46
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
Good idea. Small suggestion: If is not already considered: What do you think about that the Sidebar page contai...
- 09:38 Redmine Defect #32944 (New): Jump box issue caused by Recently used projects and Other projects
- #31355 is really a nice thing. But one thing is a bit distracting: When a project gets to the list of recently used p...
- 09:07 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- No, I have no experience with it. Never done Code Reviews, unfortunately.
- 15:24 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- @pasquale : there is this plugin which is compatible with version 4.0: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_code_r...
- 09:45 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field: Ticket Priority
- Wouldn't it be reasonable to remove it to clean up the code? It's the only thing that I have seen in Redmine that is ...
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #32765 (New): ##123 syntax for linking to issues: Title cannot be distinguished from follo...
- Relates to #29488.
The displayed title of the linked issue has the same style as the normal text, what could lead ...
- 16:12 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field: Ticket Priority
- Still unclear, who or what is using it. Anyway, there is a hint regarding that type: https://www.redmine.org/projects...
- 13:28 Redmine Feature #30492: Replace RMagick with MiniMagick
- If one could update the wiki regarding installation and upgrade, please. Are the devel packages of Image/GraphicsMagi...
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #31953 (New): Show creation date in project overview
- In the administration area, the list of projects exposes the creation date, i.e. this information does already exist ...
- 16:35 Redmine Feature #31257 (Closed): Allow link name (masking the URL) in custom fields
- Allow value like this
Also available in: Atom