- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2020-01-15
Reported issues: 45
- 15:24 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- @pasquale : there is this plugin which is compatible with version 4.0: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_code_r...
- 09:45 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field: Ticket Priority
- Wouldn't it be reasonable to remove it to clean up the code? It's the only thing that I have seen in Redmine that is ...
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #32765 (New): ##123 syntax for linking to issues: Title cannot be distinguished from follo...
- Relates to #29488.
The displayed title of the linked issue has the same style as the normal text, what could lead ...
- 16:12 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field: Ticket Priority
- Still unclear, who or what is using it. Anyway, there is a hint regarding that type: https://www.redmine.org/projects...
- 13:28 Redmine Feature #30492: Replace RMagick with MiniMagick
- If one could update the wiki regarding installation and upgrade, please. Are the devel packages of Image/GraphicsMagi...
- 09:11 Redmine Feature #31953 (New): Show creation date in project overview
- In the administration area, the list of projects exposes the creation date, i.e. this information does already exist ...
- 16:35 Redmine Feature #31257 (Closed): Allow link name (masking the URL) in custom fields
- Allow value like this
- 16:07 Redmine Patch #31256: german translation for missing parts
- > Standard-Spalen in der Zeiten-Auflistung
A 't' is missing. A '-' is not necessarily required.
> Kein Tracker ...
- 09:22 Redmine Feature #17907: Give 'version' another meaning
- Man... I would be glad if it could be implemented. Would be so useful! Couldn't it be considered?
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #724: change "versions" to "milestones"
- As much as I appreciate Redmine, I find it sad that such a tiny improvement does not get realized. "Next major releas...
Also available in: Atom