- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2018-03-22
Reported issues: 42
- 09:32 Redmine Feature #7737: Add support for searching for exact words
Should not be hard to implement. But would be very helpful!
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #28142: Accessing Redmine features
- Why don't you use the "forum":https://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/boards for such questions? You won't get any a...
- 09:15 Redmine Defect #28035: Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- Okay, I see. Doesn't look natural to me, but that's just my opinion.
I would prefer a an order independent of the ...
- 11:23 Redmine Defect #28035 (Needs feedback): Order of versions is not correctly ordered
- I see this with version 3.4.2 and on redmine.org at different places:
* in project configuration
* in custom fiel...
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #28034 (New): Can assign closed/locked versions to custom field
- Detected in version 3.4.2.
If I create a ticket with a tracker that has a custom field of type version (trying to ...
- 09:31 Redmine Feature #27541 (Closed): New optional column for issue list: number of comments/updates
- Just to get a quick impression if a ticket was updated/commented at all or if it is heavily discussed. If no comment/...
- 08:39 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- Okay, it's just a patch. Of course, the format can be changed. I just thought that it may finds its way into Redmine ...
- 10:25 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
- > In my opinion, I think it is better to track the format change in a new issue.
Isn't #26465 a new issue?
- 09:41 Redmine Patch #20063: Add "issue#<number>" syntax for issue links
I have created another issue for the format thing: #26465. Would you mind considering this as well?
- 09:39 Redmine Feature #26465 (New): Make the format of issue links configurable
- Inspired by #20063-3 I thought that it would be nice to have the option to change the format of issue title displayin...
Also available in: Atom