- Registered on: 2009-12-22
- Last connection: 2020-12-09
Reported issues: 46
- Before adding a new bug report, I'd like to ask if project sorting/grouping works for you.
If I'm on the projects ...
- 11:58 Redmine Help: RE: How to add tabs to a project?
- Hello James, unfortunately not, or I cannot remember.
- 13:21 Redmine Feature #30459: Switch edit/preview tabs with keybord shortcuts
- Oh yes! It would be really helpful if this is possible again with wiki pages.
> The problem was that there can be ...
- 13:11 Redmine Feature #33153: UI feature to quickly change issue status
- Hm... I always missed that feature.
However, it would be much better if the assignee could be set in the same ste...
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #32629: Add edit button to Wiki sidebar
Good idea. Small suggestion: If is not already considered: What do you think about that the Sidebar page contai...
- 09:38 Redmine Feature #32944 (Closed): Always preserve the tree structure in the project jump box
- #31355 is really a nice thing. But one thing is a bit distracting: When a project gets to the list of recently used p...
- 09:07 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- No, I have no experience with it. Never done Code Reviews, unfortunately.
- 15:24 Redmine Feature #2048: Code Review Module
- @pasquale : there is this plugin which is compatible with version 4.0: https://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_code_r...
- 09:45 Redmine Help: RE: Custom field: Ticket Priority
- Wouldn't it be reasonable to remove it to clean up the code? It's the only thing that I have seen in Redmine that is ...
- 08:58 Redmine Defect #32765 (Closed): ##123 syntax for linking to issues: Title cannot be distinguished from fo...
- Relates to #29488.
The displayed title of the linked issue has the same style as the normal text, what could lead ...
Also available in: Atom