- Registered on: 2014-07-04
- Last connection: 2019-07-09
Reported issues: 5
- 20:23 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on comment/description using @user with autocomplete
- In a company there should be no problem as mentioning a user would have the same effect as sending an email to the us...
- 22:11 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on comment/description using @user with autocomplete
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> My main concern regarding the proposed solution is that there is no way for the user...
- 14:30 Redmine Patch #31230: Fix: migration fails in MS SQL-Server
- Installing Redmine 3.4 pulls activerecord-sqlserver-adapter 4.2.18 (the latest of the 4.2 series). "That version does...
- 08:45 Redmine Patch #31230 (New): Fix: migration fails in MS SQL-Server
- Fixes #24402
Migration fails when building (db:migrate) the database from scratch on SQL-Server. Run db:migrate ag...
- 18:10 Redmine Patch #30071: Show parent projects when filtering in the project jump box
- The original patch uses on font-weight to grey out the non-matched parent nodes. This relies on the used font to prov...
- 17:22 Redmine Patch #30071 (New): Show parent projects when filtering in the project jump box
- Attached patch returns parents projects to matched projects when filtering in the project jump box (improves #23310)
- 22:36 Redmine Defect #29911: [Email Notification] _involved in_ clarification
- *Involved in* means that mails are sent to the author of the issue and the person who is currently assigned to the is...
- 12:41 Redmine Patch #25154: Allow non-administrator users to copy certain projects
- Duped by #18835
- 21:20 Redmine Feature #24277: Introducing Remaining Time field as method to track the remaining time to complet...
- 21:19 Redmine Feature #19102: Redmine doesnt scale with large amount of projects
- Yes, performance is much better now. Still not as fast as with admin users though.
Also available in: Atom