- Registered on: 2014-07-04
- Last connection: 2019-05-21
Reported issues: 5
- 14:30 Redmine Patch #31230: Fix: migration fails in MS SQL-Server
- Installing Redmine 3.4 pulls activerecord-sqlserver-adapter 4.2.18 (the latest of the 4.2 series). "That version does...
- 08:45 Redmine Patch #31230 (New): Fix: migration fails in MS SQL-Server
- Fixes #24402
Migration fails when building (db:migrate) the database from scratch on SQL-Server. Run db:migrate ag...
- 18:10 Redmine Patch #30071: Show parent projects when filtering in the project jump box
- The original patch uses on font-weight to grey out the non-matched parent nodes. This relies on the used font to prov...
- 17:22 Redmine Patch #30071 (New): Show parent projects when filtering in the project jump box
- Attached patch returns parents projects to matched projects when filtering in the project jump box (improves #23310)
- 22:36 Redmine Defect #29911: [Email Notification] _involved in_ clarification
- *Involved in* means that mails are sent to the author of the issue and the person who is currently assigned to the is...
- 12:41 Redmine Patch #25154: Allow non-administrator users to copy certain projects
- Duped by #18835
- 21:20 Redmine Feature #24277: Introducing Remaining Time field as method to track the remaining time to complet...
- 21:19 Redmine Feature #19102: Redmine doesnt scale with large amount of projects
- Yes, performance is much better now. Still not as fast as with admin users though.
- We use Redmine for tracking IT development projects as well handling bugs and smaller day-to-day fixes on existing ap...
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #9445: Add Issue custom fields of User-format to the cross-project issuelist filters
- I believe this should be marked as a duplicate of #24769 which is resolved in 3.4.0
Also available in: Atom