- Login: davidb
- Registered on: 2010-01-07
- Last connection: 2011-11-24
- 12:45 Redmine Plugins: RE: Search Open Issues before Creating New Issue
- it appears that my issue is a duplicate of a previous issue (go figure).
- 12:39 Redmine Feature #5840: Live lookup of the existing issues based on the keywords entered in the title for new issue
- +1 I want this too!
- 12:38 Redmine Feature #9642: Duplicate issue search on new issue submit
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> Sorry, this is a duplicate of #5840.
I rest my case...
- 10:11 Redmine Feature #9642: Duplicate issue search on new issue submit
- I admit im not a redmine developer and know nothing about ruby/rails. But doing a fulltext style search (sphinx or my...
- 10:46 Redmine Plugins: RE: Search Open Issues before Creating New Issue
- I've just created an issue to see if this might be put into the development plan. However, I imagine it would be som...
- 10:45 Redmine Feature #9642 (Closed): Duplicate issue search on new issue submit
- When a user is creating a new issue, it would be helpful to search for duplicate issues to prevent multiple issues be...
- Does anyone know of a plugin which displays possible issue matches when creating a new issue? I want to do this to pr...
- 16:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Effective Time Logging
- oh, I thought there would be some sort of popup that allowed easier use of it.
- 14:34 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Effective Time Logging
- None of my team has ever logged time so we are trying to start getting in the habit of doing it so we know where our ...
- 14:10 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Effective Time Logging
- I've had a look at that, haven't tried it yet but might do. Has anyone used it and does it work well for them and wit...
Also available in: Atom