- Registered on: 2014-09-03
- Last connection: 2018-04-24
Reported issues: 5
- I modified some files to correct a bug with the mail handler (mail_handler.rb file) according to this patch :
- 17:49 Redmine Defect #19558: Mail handler should not ignore emails with x-auto-response-suppress header
- I don't get this patch.. It turn the suppression from Out of Office to All?
In mailer.rb :...
- 21:37 Redmine Feature #5577: Add Watcher based on issue category
- Any idea how to get that working on Redmine 2.4.3?
- 22:58 Redmine Help: RE: Use same Wiki for multiple projects
- Deoren Moor wrote:
> Depends on what exactly you mean. If you simply mean give users working in multiple projects ac...
- 19:43 Redmine Help: RE: Use same Wiki for multiple projects
- How can i do it?
- Is this possible?
- 22:14 Redmine Defect #25595 (New): Important usability bug - Too easy to delete issues
- *Please do not delete it or mark it as duplicate!*
I know this has been discussed in other random issues here over...
- 22:07 Redmine Feature #8568: add ability to designate default watchers by tracker/project
- Zee Prime wrote:
> Here's what we're using:
> In Settings->Project, you can specify a role for the default watc...
- Would it be possible to install Redmine on shared hosting. Most of them now have Ruby on rails. They often have SSH,...
- 18:13 Redmine Feature #1380: Deleting an issue only marks it as being deleted
- Essential feature!
Anyone working on this?
Also available in: Atom