- Registered on: 2014-09-10
- Last connection: 2015-05-05
Reported issues: 1
- 09:52 Redmine Feature #1273: Need a way to re-sync repository history
- If the time tracking via commits is turned on, then it is a bad idea to simply delete the cached commits from the rep...
- 08:39 Redmine Feature #2677: Show "unread" items in the issue list
Alexander Strunck wrote:
> I tried to install the mentioned plugin redmine_already_read, but it failed to get ...
- 12:46 Redmine Feature #12066: Don't show issues for closed projects in all issues list
- I think it could be better to enable filtering by active or closed projects in the issues queries. Just as for the is...
- 12:32 Redmine Development: RE: How to search issues by their historical status?
- The backlogs plugin has solved that issue by patching the Issue class and maintaining additional History for the chan...
- 12:14 Redmine Development: RE: How can i downgrade from 2.6 unstable to 2.6 stable?
- You should better post to "Help forum" for that topic.
It depends on multiple factors:
- how did you get the redm...
- 15:58 Redmine Help: RE: Duplicate Commit Time Tracking for Git / Atlassian Stash
- We have similar problem with subversion merges. The proposed commit message for the commit after merge contains all t...
- 15:50 Redmine Patch #11898: Inheritable issue categories
- I've applied and successfully use the patch in our production environment (Redmine svn 2.5-stable@13419).
The only i...
- 13:34 Redmine Help: RE: Change Repository URL without losing manual-added commit-issue references
- We have the same issue, but with subversion.
Our solution till now was: not only to add relation between commit an...
- 12:12 Redmine Patch #18001 (New): Migration from highly customized Mantis 1.2.11 with inheritable categories in...
- We are using Mantis in version 1.2.11 with inheritable versions and categories.
I've experienced a number of issu...
- 09:06 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 2.5.2 on openSuse 13.1, Ruby 2.0, Rails 3.2, Apache 2.4.6, MariaDB 5.5.33
I've had the same problem, but the idea with deaktivating tmp clean-up hasn't pleased me.
So I've added th...
Also available in: Atom