- Registered on: 2014-10-21
- Last connection: 2021-11-28
Reported issues: 3
- 11:40 Redmine Feature #34714: Move delete button for issues and journals to the dropdown menu
- > If you move the copy link out of the dropdown, the content of the dropdown will match between the journal and the i...
- 13:22 Redmine Patch #33968: Incorrect Polish translations
- There is already #33361 with updated Polish translation, but without any attention from Redmine maintainers.
- 08:40 Redmine Feature #33884: Show "Due in X days" in email notifications
- This may be confusing in some cases. If I read this email 2 days later, "due in 9 days" is misleading, since it shoul...
- 13:29 Redmine Feature #33835: Redmine links: Issues: add link for subject
- This is already supported by:...
- 18:58 Redmine Patch #33361: Update Polish translation
- Is there any problem with this patch? A month passed without any feedback.
- 21:51 Redmine Feature #33418: Bulk addition of related issues
- +1. I miss this feature so much...
- 18:10 Redmine Patch #33361: Update Polish translation
- Jerzy Wydra wrote:
> Which version of Redmine does it apply to?
It is based on trunk r19726.
- 13:39 Redmine Patch #33361 (New): Update Polish translation
- 15:18 Redmine Feature #2770: Display of inline attached images in email notification
- Since now each user receives its own email message, it could be solved using tokens in URLs (similar as for atom feed...
- 11:22 Redmine Feature #29285: Add "Assign to me" shortcut to issue edit form
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> Do users really need "Assign to me" link as well?
I would prefer "Assign to me" as button outsi...
Also available in: Atom