- Login: spaluc
- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2022-06-13
- 14:35 Redmine Feature #15201: Filter "Assignee" should contain locked users
- This implementation does not meet its purpose. In 4.1.1 only *system* administrator can see locked users on the list....
- 20:32 Redmine Feature #1875: Issue filtering on author only uses members of project
This is long waited and reported multiple times. Any chance to get this done?
- 20:32 Redmine Defect #8977: user doesn't show up in the author filter dropdown when querying for issues
- Duplicates #1875.
- 11:22 Redmine Defect #33954 (New): Can't delete project
- Trying to delete project from administration/projects end with internal error:...
- 20:13 Redmine Defect #21449: Automatic done ratio calculation in issue tree is wrong when parent has its own estimated time
- It seems that the equation in ...
- 01:03 Redmine Feature #15180: Start date on versions
- Is there any progress on this? It would be such improvement having this done, ether option 2 or 3 :)
- 21:51 Redmine Feature #33631 (New): Custom fields totals fro parent-child issues
- When we have a parent-child issue relation, some of the standard fields are calculated based on child issues. For fie...
- 20:26 Redmine Defect #33576: Done ratio of a parent issue may be shown as 99% even though all subtasks are completed
- There are also other issues in Done ration calculation #21449
- 23:28 Redmine Defect #33499: Issue filter "Subproject" does not work
- > Jean-Phillipe Lang said that "this is not a bug but a design choice" in #2512#note-3.
OK, but this is very very ...
- 21:42 Redmine Defect #33499 (Closed): Issue filter "Subproject" does not work
- Issue filter "Subproject" does not work. Looks like whatever is set, is ignored and issues from all subprojects are s...
Also available in: Atom