- Registered on: 2014-11-19
- Last connection: 2018-12-18
Reported issues: 45
- 12:10 Redmine Patch #14735: Allow negative time entries
Jean-Philippe Lang wrote:
> Why should we allow negative time entries BTW?
Editing spent time does not leav...
- 09:51 Redmine Defect #29643 (New): Issue filter broken for custom fields that are 'remote'
- The issue filtering is broken for all plugins that provides a custom queries implementation.
Example... when a pl...
- 12:12 Redmine Feature #28471 (New): Make "Subtasks" section headers a links to issue query
- The header on issue page "Subtasks" list issues, in some way, with some defaults columns. It would be very helpful if...
- 16:15 Redmine Defect #28409 (New): Total estimated time value not visible when tracker has estimate time field ...
- There is a tracker that does have estimate time field disabled. The issue of that tracker can have subtasks of differ...
- 09:05 Redmine Feature #28391: Add issue category filter and column to spent time queries
- It would be great if time log query would be derived from issue query and have same filtering capability.
- 10:09 Redmine Feature #12704: Allow selecting subprojects on new issue form
- This is long waited feature, thanks for implementing it.
The only issue it seems to have is that the select list w...
- 14:41 Redmine Feature #25209: Option for users to add values to list / key/value custom fields
key/values for a custom fields should be project specific, just like categories.
- 22:05 Redmine Feature #22500 (Resolved): Project issues page should allow to filter by all custom fields from s...
- This is also fixed in version 3.4.4, most likely r16191.
- 22:00 Redmine Defect #22498: "View all issues" page should allow to filter by all custom fields
- Yes, this is fixed in version 3.4.4.
Also available in: Atom