- Registered on: 2015-02-05
- Last connection: 2019-02-21
Reported issues: 17
- 14:08 Redmine Defect #29605 (New): Redmine doesn't recover from DB timeouts with TinyTds and MS SQL
- From time to time Redmine fails with messages like:...
- 07:08 Redmine Defect #28134 (New): Can't set issue start/due date when field values are calculated from subtask...
- Steps to reproduce:
1. Enable calculation of issue start/due date values based on subtasks in Redmine settings
- 18:05 Redmine Defect #22424: Change Russian translation for default_issue_status_feedback
- In my opininon the best translation would be *Требуется обратная связь* (i.e. Feedback required)
Why "Требуется об...
- 08:38 Redmine Feature #27075 (New): Update workflows/permissions to take into consideration global role/tracker...
- When editing roles permissions at %redmine%/workflows/permissions it is possible to edit permissions for tracker/role...
- 08:28 Redmine Feature #27074 (New): Journalize changes for administrative functions.
- Sometimes it very important to know when exactly and for what reason certain changes were made by Redmine administrat...
- 10:20 Redmine Patch #8757: Add hook for bulk edit post-save state
- Tobias Böhm wrote:
> You are right, exceptions raising from the hook are not handled. But this applies also to the a...
- 09:51 Redmine Patch #8757: Add hook for bulk edit post-save state
- This patch is wrong.
Implemented this way, if an exception is raised within @bulk_edit_after_save@ it will prevent...
- 23:53 Redmine Defect #25607: Users can't see issues they've been assigned to.
- David Côté-Tremblay wrote:
> For sure, this issue seems tough to find the right middle.
> Here's what I see as ...
- 07:59 Redmine Defect #25607: Users can't see issues they've been assigned to.
- I'm interested in implementing it the way I suggested :) Or at least in providing some mechanism to override tracker ...
- 11:09 Redmine Defect #25607 (New): Users can't see issues they've been assigned to.
- As tracker visibility for roles was introduced, it has become possible to assign a user to an issue that can't be vie...
Also available in: Atom