- Registered on: 2015-03-11
- Last connection: 2018-04-27
Reported issues: 3
- let's say I want to retrieve issue id 3, 8 and 10.
Is there a way of getting those 3 in one REST API call ?
- 20:56 Redmine Defect #22945 (New): incorrect roadmap estimated & spent time values if only summary issues have ...
- one of our team is using following structure for working (not totally accurate, but only for example)
* summary is...
- 23:50 Redmine Defect #22638 (New): creating with REST API new issue on a project without any tracker enabled re...
- creating a new issue on an existing project without any tracker enabled give a misleading answer
- 09:18 Redmine Defect #20474: You can not edit notes in 3.1.0 release, Save button is not working.
- reproducible on my side
* chrome ok
* firefox ok
* IE11 nok
no JS error in console
- 08:45 Redmine Defect #19532 (Closed): duplicate update entries in activity list
- since I moved to redmine 3.0, I'm getting strange duplicate rows in the activity list. I first thought it was only im...
- 16:05 Redmine Defect #19151: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 failed.
I'm sad, I was pushing an old version of redmine_agile (light) 1.3.5, downloaded latest one 1.3.8 make the setup ...
- 15:35 Redmine Defect #19151: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 failed.
- agreed, however on redminecrm web site, they clearly said that only these versions of ruby are currently supported :h...
- 13:41 Redmine Defect #19151: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 failed.
- as I expected :/
feng yu was more lucky with ruby 2.1.5...
- 12:58 Redmine Defect #19151: Upgrade from 2.6 to 3.0 failed.
Trying to install redmine_agile on redmine 3.0.0.stable.14068 get me the exact same error message as in the...
Also available in: Atom