- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 3
- 22:38 Redmine Feature #592 (New): User Wiki Page
- It would be nice to allow each user to have their own wiki page(s) that would be accessed when you view the user acco...
- 16:30 Redmine Feature #381: general wiki for the whole site
- It almost seems like making "redmine" a "master
root" project with all the real project in redmine as subproject
- 15:57 Redmine Defect #208 (Closed): Issue list does not scroll up when you click next.
- When you are on a page listing issues and there are more then 1 page if you scroll down the bottom and click the next...
- 15:43 Redmine Feature #393 (Closed): Role that can't assign a ticket
- If you are giving clients access to redmine you really don't want them submitting tickets and assigning them to devel...
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #368: Accept related issues from other projects
- This a major requirement for my company to switch from Mantis
to RedMine is to be able to relate tickets no mater wha...
Also available in: Atom