- Registered on: 2015-05-13
- Last connection: 2020-01-01
Reported issues: 9
- 20:35 Redmine Patch #30919: Group Issues Custom Fields - (Form like Issues)
- Petr Kokosak wrote:
> Hello, please help me. I have installed the your patch for Redmine version 4.1.0.stable and w...
- 19:36 Redmine Patch #30919: Group Issues Custom Fields - (Form like Issues)
- Zoltán Schmidt wrote:
> I have installed the patch and does not work.
> Please give me some advice, how to use your...
- 13:59 Redmine Patch #24623: Implements permissions and restrictions to issue attachments
- Redmine 4.0 added a feature so roles could have different permissions to each tracker. I had to rearrange things a bi...
- 13:21 Redmine Patch #20384: Proposal: Workflow enhancement
- Patch for Redmine 4.0
- 14:14 Redmine Patch #20287: Administration: Using grids instead of tables
- Updated to Redmine 4.0
- 16:45 Redmine Patch #7610: Patch providing issue journal rollback
- I made some mistakes in last patch, this one corrects everything. Apply this instead.
Patch against redmine 4.0 wi...
- 21:21 Redmine Patch #7610: Patch providing issue journal rollback
- Patch against redmine 4.0 with various fixes
dry-run first (test, may have some hunk offsets but it's working):
- 14:18 Redmine Patch #31278: Change Delete button name to Delete Issue
- Tests checked. No tests for this.
- 21:42 Redmine Patch #31278: Change Delete button name to Delete Issue
- BTW: I probably am forgetting the tests.
- 21:41 Redmine Patch #31278 (New): Change Delete button name to Delete Issue
- I noticed some users would click on the edit button to edit a commentary, and then on the delete issue button on the ...
Also available in: Atom