- Login: zucale
- Registered on: 2015-05-15
- Last connection: 2023-10-25
- 11:02 Redmine Feature #29470: Possibility to mark tracker as "Subtask only"
- Any update ?
- 09:00 Redmine Feature #27988: Option to configure which trackers can be set as subtasks for each tracker
- 12:09 Redmine Feature #10121: Watchers - Add Group / Role
- 08:45 Redmine Patch #7456: Gantt filters
- 16:28 Redmine Feature #21938: Issues display start / due dates on Parent task even if calculated from subtasks
- I like it.
I found useless replace the start date and due date of the parent task with the value of the subtask. Fo...
- 08:38 Redmine Defect #10551: Right click context menu for 1000 issues does not appear
- Hi Pavel,
you are right, but in Redmine a lot of bulk operations are made in a sycronous mode from client side. I nev...
- 17:54 Redmine Defect #10551: Right click context menu for 1000 issues does not appear
the problem persists also in 4.0 version. This is è big limitation when you need to move a lot of issues.
- 15:43 Redmine Feature #14342: Apply changes on parent issue to subtasks when copying issues
now we are two waiting for this important enhancement.
- 10:23 Redmine Feature #8160: Extend watched_by_me-issue filter to include all project-members instead of only <<me>>-substitution
- Come on, move it in 4.0! :-)
It's very usefull
- 08:50 Redmine Defect #27863: If version is closed or locked subtasks don't get copied
- Marius BALTEANU wrote:
> Toshi MARUYAMA wrote:
> > Confirmed.
> > I don't know what expected behaviour should be.
Also available in: Atom