- Login: gustavo.regal
- Registered on: 2015-05-27
- Last connection: 2019-08-14
- 16:23 Redmine Patch #31899 (Closed): Improve MailHandler logging for unauthorized attempts
- I usually struggle to understand the root cause when one e-mail fails tu be processed.
What I do in those situations...
- 22:25 Redmine Defect #29418 (New): User cannot set version sharing to hierarchy or tree
- I have a role that has the @Manage versions@ permission.
It is called "Analista/desenvolvedor".
Then I have a pro...
- 22:05 Redmine Defect #2493: Subversion: Error message for some of view differences
- +1 Subversion
- 14:06 Redmine Feature #20323: Enhancement of gantt chart - consider estimated effort if no due date is set
- 22:29 Redmine Help: RE: Incoming email: create issues with mandatory custom fields
- Thomas Godard wrote:
> You are trying to put some of your custom fields in your rake command to have a default setti...
- 20:12 Redmine Feature #4885: Option to make time log comments field mandatory
- I would appreciate if I could make, instead of comments, the issue id mandatory.
In my company, people sometimes for...
- 14:41 Redmine Defect #20662: db:migrate fails in upgrade from 3.0.3 to 3.1.0 fails (Bitnami)
It was actually nothing related to Bitnami specifics.
I realized I should have dropped and r...
- 17:23 Redmine Defect #20662 (Closed): db:migrate fails in upgrade from 3.0.3 to 3.1.0 fails (Bitnami)
- I had 3.0.3 running OK (Bitnami Windows download).
Tried to upgrade to 3.1.0.
Backed up 3.0.3 MySQL DB and restor...
- 20:13 Redmine Defect #19960: receive_imap rake task does not connect to Office 365
- Rupesh J wrote:
> But note..! You will end up in another issue #19737 related to office 365.
Yeah... already fac...
- 20:11 Redmine Defect #19960: receive_imap rake task does not connect to Office 365
- Rupesh J wrote:
> Hi Gustavo Regal,
> I had faced this issue too, And later found out the you have to update t...
Also available in: Atom