- Registered on: 2015-07-13
- Last connection: 2021-07-21
Reported issues: 0
- 11:10 Redmine Feature #13296: Permits defining a default "due date"
- Did not work for my Redmine v.4.2.1
- 23:14 Redmine Help: RE: Email Postfix not working
- Your understanding is correct.
First you need to be sure does you have enough and right info in your aliases config....
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: Get: "TypeError: superclass mismatch for class Mark" when Install redmine 4.2 on Ubuntu...
- The same problem for me on Ubuntu 20
I used this receipe: https://otodiginet.com/software/how-to-install-redmine-o...
- 12:47 Redmine Defect #33757: Cannot get Revisions to work or Issues to link to Commits.
- I have similar problem.
I used "this tutorial":/projects/redmine/wiki/HowTo_Easily_integrate_a_%28SSH_secured%29_GI...
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #32766: Remove the URI limitation from external markdown links
- Declan Jackson wrote:
> Simon Busse wrote:
> > As a note: for us we have solved the problem with a "fix" plugin (ht...
- Are there any such feature?
The idea is that in available fields list there will be a column with possible Boolean...
- 16:03 Redmine Defect #10721: Loss of attachments while fetching emails from IMAP (GMail)
- I have the same problem with:
> Redmine version 3.3.3.stable
> Ruby version ...
- 15:04 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- Is this available for:...
- 11:17 Redmine Feature #17720: Filter issues by "Updated by" and "Last updated by"
- Are there any options for this filter "updated by" for Redmine v.3.x. ?
Also available in: Atom