- Login: janeks
- Registered on: 2015-07-13
- Last connection: 2021-12-17
- 15:36 Redmine Defect #23410: Error if create new issue and there is no project
- I am hiting this error also today:
Redmine version 4.2.1.stable
Ruby version ...
- 12:49 Redmine Defect #35879 (Closed): mail handler failing when smilies inline
- My system info:...
- 11:10 Redmine Feature #13296: Permits defining a default "due date"
- Did not work for my Redmine v.4.2.1
- 23:14 Redmine Help: RE: Email Postfix not working
- Your understanding is correct.
First you need to be sure does you have enough and right info in your aliases config....
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: Get: "TypeError: superclass mismatch for class Mark" when Install redmine 4.2 on Ubuntu 20.04.2-live-server.
- The same problem for me on Ubuntu 20
I used this receipe: https://otodiginet.com/software/how-to-install-redmine-o...
- 12:47 Redmine Defect #33757: Cannot get Revisions to work or Issues to link to Commits.
- I have similar problem.
I used "this tutorial":/projects/redmine/wiki/HowTo_Easily_integrate_a_%28SSH_secured%29_GI...
- 13:53 Redmine Feature #32766: Remove the URI limitation from external markdown links
- Declan Jackson wrote:
> Simon Busse wrote:
> > As a note: for us we have solved the problem with a "fix" plugin (ht...
- Are there any such feature?
The idea is that in available fields list there will be a column with possible Boolean...
- 16:03 Redmine Defect #10721: Loss of attachments while fetching emails from IMAP (GMail)
- I have the same problem with:
> Redmine version 3.3.3.stable
> Ruby version ...
Also available in: Atom