- Registered on: 2015-07-27
- Last connection: 2015-08-03
Reported issues: 3
- 22:40 Redmine Feature #20426: Access to User Account Data from wiki to generate automatic lists in wiki by macr...
- Does anybody understand what I mean by this proposal/feature request?
The user accounts can be used as *Human Ress...
- 20:51 Redmine Feature #20426: Access to User Account Data from wiki to generate automatic lists in wiki by macr...
- Found an example here: http://www.redminecrm.com/projects/people/pages/1
The development is stopped as far as I can ...
- 23:21 Redmine Patch #20370: Lighter colors for journal details in issue history
Even with round corners to prevent injuries :o)
- 23:17 Redmine Patch #20413: Use a table instead of an unordered list in "Issue tracking" box
- 23:11 Redmine Feature #20426 (New): Access to User Account Data from wiki to generate automatic lists in wiki b...
I would like to use User (Account) Data for lists and tables in wiki pages e.g. list all admins or something l...
- 22:36 Redmine Defect #20425: fn1. not working in tickets
- Hi Robert,
I encountered a similar problem using wiki. The footnotes only work directly after letters. Brackets and ...
- 22:31 Redmine Feature #20421: Issuing tickets directly from a wiki page
- Hi Robert,
here is a little picture to illustrate what I mean.
It's really simple and would save lot of time and pr...
- 21:48 Redmine Feature #20422 (New): Backlink for thumbnail-macro
The thumbnail-macro is very useful, but colleagues of mine (me too!) are missing the feature to go back to the...
- 21:42 Redmine Feature #20421 (New): Issuing tickets directly from a wiki page
- It could be useful (at least for me) to have a function next to "edit" on wikipages which allows me to issue a ticket...
Also available in: Atom