- Registered on: 2008-02-03
Reported issues: 7
- 07:41 Redmine Feature #388 (Closed): add diff to wiki history
- it is often helpful to see a diff between versions of a wiki page.
- 17:14 Redmine Feature #318: Need pagination in my page for assigned issues and reported issues
- I'm currently trying to make "my page" better, I hope
this one will also be included.
- 03:13 Redmine Feature #323: Change status dropdown should not include the current status of the issue.
- Yes, I agree - it is a bit awkward. I got used to it, but it
might not be the best way.
Anyway - if you want just t...
- 05:58 Redmine Feature #322: add attachments to wiki pages
- I created a patch to show images in documents and issues
- 04:06 Redmine Feature #323: Change status dropdown should not include the current status of the issue.
- Hello, I strongly disagree.
Having the possibility to change status to the same status allows
for the following:
- 06:18 Redmine Feature #322 (Closed): add attachments to wiki pages
- If documents should be removed and the wiki used instead, it would be very helpful to allow attachments for wiki page...
- 10:54 Redmine Defect #43 (Closed): problem with textilize and :hard_breaks - with solutions
- As described here: http://wiki.rubyonrails.org/rails/pages/RedCloth , there is a problem with :hard_breaks in textili...
- 03:48 Redmine Feature #316: show assigned_to instead of author in the issues list
- Great, thanks! I'm replacing my change with yours - one less
thing to merge when updating :-).
- 12:58 Redmine Feature #316 (Closed): show assigned_to instead of author in the issues list
- Hello Jean-Philippe,
I think it would be more helpful to show who has an issue assigned, instead of who created the...
- 04:26 Redmine Feature #307: CC field for issues
- I already created a patch for this (watching issue status
Also available in: Atom