- Registered on: 2015-11-19
- Last connection: 2018-09-03
Reported issues: 0
- 15:29 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Report or Filter
- The only way I can think of at the moment (without any external plugins) involves an Atom / RSS feed, it's a workarou...
- 09:10 Redmine Defect #8289: target version does not get propagated to subtasks
- I agree with Jean-Baptiste Barth 100%. It doesn't make sense to always force the same target version onto any child i...
- 00:55 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redMine PM can't change the status
- To be honest, I had mixed results with the free Redmine PM mobile app. Limited search results, lack of support for al...
- 00:01 Redmine Open discussion: RE: redMine PM can't change the status
- Several things could possibly be causing that, for instance:
1. Your workflow configuration somehow does not allow f...
- 23:51 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF exporter does not support unicode character
- In addition, since you mention that you're not seeing that language option in your user profile, perhaps your admin s...
- 23:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF exporter does not support unicode character
- Amir, that should be in your user profile right under the email field.
- 23:37 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Copy Custom Query to Create New Custom Query
- No problem, SuperMary ;)
- 18:58 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Copy Custom Query to Create New Custom Query
- Mary, when I need to 'copy' a query I do the following:
# Perform search 1
# Save query 1
# Open query 1 from the ...
- 08:27 Redmine Open discussion: RE: PDF exporter does not support unicode character
- While on Redmine v3.2 switching to the language of your choice in your user profile preferences should help. It's onl...
- 09:51 Redmine Development: RE: How can i add issue filter if "contains partial subject of child issue" not "chi...
- The quickest thought that comes to mind is to export your issues to CSV limited to only basic fields aside from subje...
Also available in: Atom