- Registered on: 2008-07-02
- Last connection: 2022-03-11
Reported issues: 2
- 12:39 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- On r21452, *without* patch, I am no longer able to reproduce the issue. It is likely that my brand new Chrome 99.0.48...
- 23:27 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- Using the existing permission sounds good to me. If future, real usage shows that it's not optimal we could always mo...
- 11:13 Redmine Feature #13919: Mention user on issues and wiki pages using @user with autocomplete
- I agree with Dmitry here, while #36162 would be nice, mentions would definitely be more useful and should not be bloc...
- 02:39 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- Yes, https://github.com/redmine/redmine/pull/129/files fixes the issue for me. Thank you for your time.
By the way...
- 04:59 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- See here: https://i.imgur.com/jV4IiPT.mp4 (I could not upload here because it is slightly too big)
- 04:52 Redmine Defect #36013: Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- I use XUbuntu 20.04.3, and often take screenshot with https://github.com/flameshot-org/flameshot. The screenshot will...
- 02:54 Redmine Defect #36013 (Closed): Paste image mixed with other DataTransferItem
- It's been a few months that my Chrome (now Version 94.0.4606.81) cannot paste image when creating issue (with or with...
- 08:40 Redmine Feature #16849: Render Textile and Markdown files in the repository browser
- +1, I'd love to see this now that #29752 has landed, and with the increasing use of Markdown everywhere.
- 08:41 Redmine Feature #31500: Ruby 2.7 support
- Thank you for the patch.
Unfortunately the patch was ready 4 months ago, but it has not been released yet, and wil...
- 02:53 Redmine Defect #32438: Update the public site www.redmine.org ti latest release
- I second this. https://www.redmine.org runs an old version and would benefit a lot from an upgrade. For me, the recen...
Also available in: Atom