- Registered on: 2016-05-14
- Last connection: 2019-07-17
Reported issues: 8
- 19:04 Redmine Feature #5358: Share Issues Categories for sub-projects
- I created a patch corresponding to the current Redmine-Trunk.
It corresponds to SVN Revision 18328.
- 12:50 Redmine Feature #31518: Default due date for issues
The request for the display form is different for each site and project,
Especially in large scale environment...
- 12:34 Redmine Feature #31499: Show "Due in X days" in issue details page
- Go MAEDA wrote:
> How about discussing adding the setting after this patch has been merged?
> Maybe the discussi...
- 15:29 Redmine Feature #31499: Show "Due in X days" in issue details page
I agree to show the remaining days on the ticket details screen,
but I am concerned about the following poi...
- 04:29 Redmine Feature #21026: Select user-groups in custom fields of type "User"
- 14:31 Redmine Feature #13814: No more comments when ticket closed
- 13:39 Redmine Feature #31418: Stacked bar charts in the issue details report
- 22:51 Redmine Feature #31395: Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- Thank you for your response.
- 17:54 Redmine Feature #31395: Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- Excuse me, but please change it because the subject was incorrect
- 17:02 Redmine Feature #31395 (New): Make the footer of the 'Powered by Redmine' line user changeable.
- In the case of in-house operation, it may be instructed to display the management department / responsible person nam...
Also available in: Atom