- Registered on: 2016-05-14
- Last connection: 2020-02-11
Reported issues: 10
- 17:12 Redmine Feature #12794: Member groups not listed in project page
- I modified the PJ summary member list display code using the code on the PJ member setting screen.
We can now displa...
- 15:40 Redmine Feature #12794: Member groups not listed in project page
I think this feature is needed.
In Lotus Notes, each DB could have role-based access rights specified by group...
- 12:29 Redmine Feature #32844 (New): The ability to change the 404 not found screen on each site
- If the specified page does not exist, many websites will not just display a 404,
Navigate user actions by displaying...
Many Redmine plugins are available on Github.
However, it is very difficult to find a Plugin that fits my needs.
- 18:51 Redmine Feature #32561: feature: add support to add multiple instance for a single filter
- I think it can be addressed with the following patch.
I consider it a necessary function.
- Redmine.org tickets vote count list(2019/12/22) Released
Redmine 4.1 release anniversary and Happy New Year 2020 e...
- 11:23 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Redmine.org tickets vote count list(2019/12/22)
- This message is Redmine.org incomplete tickets vote count lists as of 2019/12/22
Redmine 4.1 release anniversary and...
- 17:31 Redmine Feature #4939: List of tasks filtered as OR and not AND
- Thanks for useful patch.
I hope a lot of people have confirmed that th...
- 18:35 Redmine Feature #32484 (New): When a group is selected in the user custom field field,Enable the same han...
- Issue 21026 suggests that group can be selected in the user custom field.
I think this is a necessary feature.
- 17:33 Redmine Feature #21026: Select user-groups in custom fields of type "User"
- After applying this patch, groups can also be selected in the user format custom field.
Also available in: Atom