- Registered on: 2016-05-14
- Last connection: 2020-10-18
Reported issues: 11
- 15:09 Redmine Feature #34003: collapsed groups per query
Whether or not you want to colapse depends on the application.
And I think this ticket is related to #8258 .
- 12:00 Redmine Feature #31006: Add feature Webhook
- 15:56 Redmine Feature #6464: Ability to set landing page after login
redmine_landing_page is convenient , because we can set the user and project initial page.
I fixed a DB migr...
- 15:08 Redmine Feature #4886: Name of custom fields should be multilingual
This is a necessary feature when collaborating with people in other languages.
I want the function to overwr...
- 14:25 Redmine Defect #33858: Python Api Call
- You can use Python-Redmine.
- 13:26 Redmine Feature #33868: Prevent adding notes to closed issues
and same as the ticket below.
- 12:54 Redmine Feature #33479: Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
- Thank you for your comment.
>Thus, even before 4.0 you couldn't reliably find who got a notification based on the ...
- 14:01 Redmine Feature #31349: Allowing non-admin to create/edit custom queries shared among projects
- Sorry,the following is for Japanese
- 13:50 Redmine Feature #33486: When copying the task, I want to reflect the version change of the main task in t...
- It may be possible to use if you use the following Plugin
- 18:21 Redmine Feature #33479 (Closed): Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
- Make other destinations visible in the Redmine notification email
In Redmine4.0, other destination...
Also available in: Atom