- Registered on: 2010-05-05
- Last connection: 2010-12-11
Reported issues: 0
- We had to re-install Redmine due to system failure. Now we cannot connect to Redmine except locally
- Msg 13696 links to a way to get gmail to work with Redmine.
I cannot get this script to run
ruby script/plugin ...
- I managed to get the email system recognized in the settings area, but like the posts I have read through I get this ...
- 22:41 Redmine Open discussion: RE: newbie question - server setup
- I found the problem; thank you for the help.
I had used port 8080 and could not forward the port, changing to 3000...
- 18:25 Redmine Open discussion: RE: newbie question - server setup
- I have a Siemens GigaSet SE567 router. I had to set the port as 8080 because the software said port 80 was blocked. I...
- 05:07 Redmine Open discussion: RE: newbie question - server setup
- Felix, Muntek, thank you for your help.
I can see now, as you have pointed out that my problem is related to netwo...
- 18:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: newbie question - server setup
- Thank you for responding Felix.
The machine is behind a router(I think this has a firewall but no rules are setup,...
- I have installed Redmine on windows 7, 64 bit using Bitnami and it works great ...locally. I have never setup a syste...
Also available in: Atom