- Registered on: 2010-05-07
- Last connection: 2011-04-12
Reported issues: 2
- The text at http://www.redmine.org/projects/redmine/wiki/RedmineInstall#RedMine-Version says, "It is recommended that...
- 17:27 Redmine Feature #2653: New permission for issues: view_own_issue
- Oleg Volkov wrote:
> IRC Log:
> Q: Feature #2653, Assignee deleted (Eric Davis), why?
> E.Davis Answer: I'm li...
- 16:25 Redmine Feature #2653: New permission for issues: view_own_issue
- Eric Davis wrote:
> Assigning this to myself so I remember to review it once I'm done with a book launch.
I read ...
- 10:57 Redmine Feature #4455: Mercurial overhaul
- I believe issue #6892 should be taken into consideration as part of the overhaul.
- 10:56 Redmine Feature #6892: Automatic repository creation.
- I agree. I'm in the process of moving to Redmine for bug tracking, but I'm going to have to use "RhodeCode":http://py...
- 09:44 Redmine Feature #6923 (Closed): Roles that allow users to view and comment on only issues they have created
- I want to use Redmine as a helpdesk-style ticketing system. In order to do this, I'd like to create a role for custom...
- 03:01 Redmine Defect #6890 (Closed): Need to edit lib/redmine/scm/adapters/mercurial_adapter.rb on some servers
- I've been advised to report this as a bug by Ammler on the Redmine IRC.
In order to get Redmine to show Mercurial ...
- 15:03 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Usability of Gantt Chart and Time Tracking
- Stefan Hållén wrote:
> How is the time span of the issue and the amount of hours needed breaking DRY? Often people w...
- 20:05 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Usability of Gantt Chart and Time Tracking
- M Solares wrote:
> * Do I need to manually enter a Start time and Due Time, AND an estimated work time for each iss...
- 19:58 Redmine Development: RE: Gantt Chart Improvement
Being able to establish the critical path and then to also display it on the Gantt chart would be really helpfu...
Also available in: Atom