- Registered on: 2008-07-09
- Last connection: 2018-05-23
Reported issues: 2
- 14:40 Redmine Feature #9851: Equalize the way how available shared versions are differentiated in target versio...
- I just tested this case with the 3.4.4 version of Redmine and it doesn't seem fixed. Custom fields displayed as a lis...
- 22:54 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Reference a revision from an other project
- I created a new issue : #3216
- 22:53 Redmine Feature #3216 (Closed): Reference to a revision from an other project
- Add, in a wiki page, an issue or an another wiki zone, a reference to a revision from a different project.
Is it possible to add, in a wiki page or in an issue, a reference to a revision from a different project?
- 11:18 Redmine Defect #2813: wrong hostname for atom-links
- In most cases the external hostname can't be preserved because the proxy access to a local address like @localhost:80...
- 17:41 Redmine Feature #2876: A simple plan for wiki concurrent edition
- Great feature ! +1
- 10:02 Redmine Feature #337: Private issues
- I think it should be possible for a given ticket to define a set of *user* or *user group* which can access to this t...
- 14:14 Redmine Defect #1606: Gantt diagram is broken
- Denis Tomashenko wrote:
> Ruby 1.8.7 ?
> Bring back 1.8.6
$> ruby --version
ruby 1.8.7 (2008-06-20 patch...
- 09:43 Redmine Defect #1606 (Closed): Gantt diagram is broken
- I installed the trunk version of Redmine ("Redmine 0.7.devel.1645 (PostgreSQL)") and try to use the gantt diagram but...
Also available in: Atom