Greg Lewsza (RedmineUP)
- Registered on: 2016-09-07
- Last connection: 2019-03-15
Reported issues: 0
- 17:34 Redmine Development: RE: Need help on rest API call
- Hi Ismail,
I just discovered your message.
The source was indeed a bug in old Redmine Favourite plugin version...
- 16:30 Redmine Open discussion: RE: SSO Redmine - Microsoft AD
Can this be done without the custom coding?
- 14:22 Redmine Help: RE: how to make pages like redmine plguins manager?
- Hi Yang,
I don't know how it can be done using native Redmine Wiki, but if you're looking for a solution, you can ...
- 14:14 Redmine Plugins: RE: Looking for a plugin for questioning similar to StackExchange/Stackoverflow
- A Redmine Questions Plugin (https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/questions) is now fully compatible with Redmine 4
- 14:11 Redmine Plugins: RE: Redmine Questions Plugin
- Hi Bartosz,
Here's Greg from "RedmineUP, a developer of Redmine plugins":https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins i...
- 15:54 Redmine Help: RE: Support Tickets / Helpdesk pulgin
For all of you searching for a "Redmine Helpdesk ticket plugin":https://www.redmineup.com/pages/plugins/helpde...
- 15:44 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine for Customer Service Support
For all of you searching for a "Redmine plugin for Customer Service and Support":https://www.redmineup.com/pa...
- 15:12 Redmine Plugins: RE: Sending mail for specific action
- Hi Pavel,
I provided tips on how to mention users and not notify all the watchers in another topic on the forum: h...
- 15:10 Redmine Plugins: RE: plugin to host HTML in tabs or new page in redmine
- Hi Pradeep,
Yes, there is a free "Redmine CMS plugin":http://www.redmine.org/plugins/redmine_cms that you can use.
- 15:06 Redmine Development: RE: An Integration Process With Read me
- Hi Umer,
Are you looking for a team of experienced Redmine developers to prepare such integration for you? If so,...
Also available in: Atom