- Login: adrian.moisa
- Registered on: 2016-09-16
- Last connection: 2016-10-08
- 13:36 Redmine Defect #24020: Importing csv fails when using data containing bullet character, No error message in the UI, no reason is presented for the crash
- Also no, logs are printed when this bug happens.
- 13:35 Redmine Defect #24020 (Needs feedback): Importing csv fails when using data containing bullet character, No error message in the UI, no reason is presented for the crash
- All you have to do to reproduce this bug is to import the following csv file. In the import form, just match Subject ...
- 16:34 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine 3.3.0 How to add user to project
- Well, meanwhile I figured that indeed this should work. However, I see that I have various errors in the browser cons...
- Starting from fresh install. I used `rake redmine:load_default_data`. After that I created 2 projects and 2 users for...
Also available in: Atom