Andrey Lobanov (RedSoft)
- Registered on: 2016-09-26
- Last connection: 2019-01-16
Reported issues: 12
- 10:28 Redmine Patch #29885: Fix 403 error while adding new watchers when selected issues in context_menu from d...
- Can anyone review this patch?
- 10:49 Redmine Patch #29885 (New): Fix 403 error while adding new watchers when selected issues in context_menu ...
- Tested issue on trunk;
Steps to reproduce:
1) Select 2 or more issues from different projects
2) Open context menu...
- 11:07 Redmine Defect #29742 (Closed): Conflict with rights and roles.
- In our tracker we have 2 typical roles: 'Participant' and 'Developer'.
Role 'Participant' have rights for reading an...
- 13:57 Redmine Feature #3058: Show issue history using tabs
- Here is a fixed version of the patch. While viewing the repository entries, there was some problem - Tabs didn't open...
- 11:25 Redmine Patch #26359: User linking by id ("user:74")
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> I don't get it. What does your patch add in contrast to what is already supported? As of Re...
- 15:41 Redmine Patch #26359 (Closed): User linking by id ("user:74")
- I think this feature won't hurt.
So now you can type:...
- 15:20 Redmine Patch #24005: Settings to accept 0 hours time entries and for maximum hours per user and day
- César Lizurey wrote:
> Personally, I don't agree because I need:
> * for the moment, "0" hour because I use custom ...
- 16:24 Redmine Patch #26180: Change Russian translation for "Estimated time"
- As Vasili Korol said: "Оценка временных затрат" and "Общая оценка временных затрат".
- 13:35 Redmine Patch #26180: Change Russian translation for "Estimated time"
- I agree with previous speaker. Current translation is a bit inaccurate. I suggest using the following option "Оценка ...
- 16:05 Redmine Feature #25721: Project Issues Sequence Number
- You can do it, in your redmine instance. By adding custom field to project, and writing code to automatically push id...
Also available in: Atom