Jens Peter Kempkes
- Registered on: 2010-05-25
- Last connection: 2017-07-17
Reported issues: 2
- 13:24 Redmine Patch #16069: Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- Too sad, this patch was shifted.
What is the reason?
We're really waiting for this patch and all seems to be don...
- 17:10 Redmine Patch #16069: Allow configuration of API limit instead of hardcoding at 100
- We would also appreciate higher values than 100. Some of our tools need to load all items visible to a user and there...
- 11:41 Redmine Feature #21158 (New): Send E-Mail to Redmine: Copy E-Mail Header into Ticket Note
- I frequently bcc redmine, when I send project updates to clients.
In the case redmine is not the only receipient,...
- 13:07 Redmine Defect #19227: Users.xml broken
- Wow. Superspeed Feedback.
Sorry. couldn't find this issue by the keywords I searched for.
- 12:37 Redmine Defect #19227 (Closed): Users.xml broken
- I put a request on users.xml.
User that logged in for the last time on redmine 2.1 get a xml-well-formated last_l...
- 19:28 Redmine Plugins: RE: URL for Filedownload for external Users
- No one interested?
Is any developer around, who'd like to send me a quote on this?
- 11:19 Redmine Defect #5373: Translation missing when adding invalid watchers
- We had the same issue, after we upgrade from 1.0.2 to 1.1.2 stable.
I went thru all users, opened their config pa...
- We use Redmine internally. Publishing files, builds in example, is a frequently used function.
Our clients usually ...
- 13:20 Redmine Defect #2719: Increase username length limit from 30 to 60
- working on 0.9.3 stable I saw this issue. When will this patch be merge into the stable branch?
Also available in: Atom