- Login: kenji.21
- Registered on: 2010-06-03
- Last connection: 2015-03-18
- 16:02 Redmine Feature #16821: Time tracking : duration since last update on issue
- Just done it :
Some addition to app/views/issues/_edit.html.erb (4 first lines are from the original template) :
- 10:07 Redmine Feature #4885: Option to make time log comments field mandatory
I often forgot to log my time when updating an issue. If I don't want to log time, could "0" value be accepted ...
- 09:40 Redmine Feature #16821 (New): Time tracking : duration since last update on issue
- Here is a common workflow : issue is new, then assigned to someone, then resolved by the assignee.
The idea is to ...
- 12:40 Redmine Help: RE: Referencing commits in Issues Notes or in Spent Time comments
- As simple as i thought.
I was looking for "commit, and not changeset", and it always references to issue referenci...
- Hi Redmine mens,
First, Redmine is a cute tool.
Then, my demand is in the subject. I don't found if it's possib...
Also available in: Atom