- Login: rchady
- IRC nick: rchady
- Registered on: 2008-08-01
- Last connection: 2019-08-14
- 17:43 Redmine Defect #31745: Mail notifications do not honor 'only_assigned' mail_notification setting
- Any chance at getting a little guidance on the best way to fix this?
- 16:36 Redmine Defect #31745 (Closed): Mail notifications do not honor 'only_assigned' mail_notification setting
- When a user selects 'only_assigned' for mail notifications, they still get emails for issues they are watching.
- 16:42 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- I know this ticket is closed, but wanted to interject one point in to it anyhow. First off, I am very happy to see t...
- 17:39 Redmine Defect #17528: AJAX uploading shows multiple uploads and inputs
- +1 on this. Came here to search for this issue as it got reported to me by multiple people and I've seen it myself. ...
- 18:21 Redmine Defect #14621 (Closed): AJAX call on the issue form resets data entered during the request
- Running in to an issue where the ajax call being issued when the status dropdown box is updated is causing data to be...
- 16:02 Redmine Feature #3529: Deleting a tracker does not allow you to reassign issues to a different tracker
- Yes, there is a way around it, but it does not behave like the rest of the system. If you try to delete an activity,...
- 19:12 Redmine Defect #7104 (New): Accessing core Setting.* values in a plugin's init causes the plugin's settings to not load
- If you access a core value from Setting, such as host_name from a plugin's init.rb, then the plugin's settings will n...
- 17:19 Redmine Feature #5801 (New): Popup for new users trying to submit new issues...
- There are a lot of people who submit new issues to the main Redmine site because they did not read the big banner at ...
- 23:09 Redmine Feature #5754 (Closed): Allow addition of watchers via bulk edit context menu
- Currently, it does not seem possible to add new watchers via the bulk edit context menu. This means if you want/need...
- 17:39 Redmine Feature #5490: Option for independent subtask priority/start date/due date/done ratio
- I also find this behavior to be illogical and counter productive. In fact, in our production system I had to hack th...
Also available in: Atom