- Registered on: 2010-07-11
- Last connection: 2013-07-10
Reported issues: 6
- 18:57 Redmine Feature #6231: Version dependent to a subproject Version
- Not sure. Mine is about marking a version as completed only when sub project have their version completed too, as an ...
- 10:37 Redmine Feature #6221: Email texts template/configuration.
- > I think Redmine users have a right to shoot their own feet. So I think ERB solves the problems. What do you think?
- 10:13 Redmine Feature #6436 (Closed): Ticket Workflows as independent entities.
- This is a feature I proposed to TRAC for the 0.13 version that will allow managing multiple projects and subprojects ...
- 01:17 Redmine Feature #6231 (New): Version dependent to a subproject Version
- Having subprojects and sharing versions are very interesting and useful features.
Now, lets say that we have this ...
- 00:05 Redmine Feature #6230 (New): User email address per project
- Currently I'm using Redmine to manage several totally unrelated projects that I've created.
Those projects have di...
- 22:11 Redmine Feature #6221: Email texts template/configuration.
- Eric Davis wrote:
> It would be difficult to allow these to be customized. Since they deal with data from users, th...
- 22:06 Redmine Feature #6220: Named action on ticket status change.
- Eric Davis wrote:
> This would be nice. It could get difficult due to how many different states and workflows that ...
- 01:35 Redmine Feature #6221 (New): Email texts template/configuration.
- Currently the email's subject and texts generation is hardcoded : http://www.redmine.org/boards/1/topics/13811?r=1384...
- 01:26 Redmine Feature #6220 (New): Named action on ticket status change.
- Currently, changing ticket status is achieved by selecting another status in the ticket edition form.
That way don...
- 00:55 Redmine Feature #6219 (Closed): More precise "Edit issue" permission
- The problem :
Most of the time you want testers (or any other significant role) in your project team to be able t...
Also available in: Atom