- Registered on: 2010-08-13
- Last connection: 2014-08-28
Reported issues: 4
- 12:02 Redmine Feature #16823: IMAP STARTTLS support
I just had this problem and the patch fixed it for me.
- 20:52 Redmine Patch #1616: Allow email to create and reply to forum messages
- I also needed this functionality. I was able to emulate a mailing list using #15141 with specific addresses going to ...
- 20:40 Redmine Feature #16006 (Closed): Include attachments in forum post notifications
- The send_notification is called on message creation, before attachments are added. In my case, I need links to attach...
- 19:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Using Redmine Paginator in plugin
- For others that find this, the following fixed it for me:...
- 13:58 Redmine Feature #15141: Incoming emails without redmine subject line are posted as a new message
- One project I manage has a mix of redmine users and non redmine users that need to participate in the conversations r...
- 13:44 Redmine Feature #15141 (New): Incoming emails without redmine subject line are posted as a new message
- Instead of a new email creating a new issue, it should also be able to create a new message on a forum.
- 23:08 Redmine Feature #14678: Add the ability to delete auto comments
Bruce Svare wrote:
> My company has a couple employees that have suggested the same thing. They don't like se...
- 15:31 Redmine Feature #9256 (Closed): Trackers have a description in addition to a name
- When managing the list of trackers it would be helpful to have a description associated with each tracker to give hin...
- 15:58 Redmine Wiki edit: RedmineLDAP (#9)
- Added a variation on the parameters that works for my environment.
- 16:26 Redmine Defect #6135 (Resolved): Default logger configuration grows without bound.
- Personally I think that defaulting a configuration that is sane, even if it's nerf, is better in the long run. Power ...
Also available in: Atom