- Registered on: 2010-09-28
- Last connection: 2013-02-07
Reported issues: 2
- 04:51 Redmine Feature #13194: I'm lost
- I have a love/hate relationship with plugins for this very same reason - they seem to be the biggest stumbling blocks...
- 20:50 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_ẅith_python (#9)
- The syntax highlight only works with the first div block, so rearranging so the larger block is colored properly - ch...
- 20:46 Redmine Wiki edit: Rest_api_ẅith_python (#8)
- Updated link for the Python library. Added an example for it too.
- 18:11 Redmine Feature #1972: Attachments for News
I had assumed you could attach an image to a news items, I was very surprised to find that this wasn't the case!
- 17:18 Redmine Feature #8531: Task's "assignee" should be specified by login instead of user ID
- Duplicate of #6721
- 19:52 Redmine Feature #7989: Make or move subtask
- Sorry, please disregard my comment. Was looking at cross-project issue links as described in #5487
- 19:39 Redmine Feature #7989: Make or move subtask
- Etienne Massip wrote:
> 1 & 2 - "Update" the subtask, use the "more" link to get access to the "Parent" field and ty...
- 17:19 Redmine Feature #5794: URL custom fields
- > Hi, I Applied the patch, can anyone tell me, how to use this custom field for URL?
> what is the syntax type?
- 17:19 Redmine Defect #7533 (New): Inline image alt-text fails due to wiki syntax
- Using Redmine 1.1.0.stable.4702 (MySQL)
When an image is attached to a bug and the description contains a wiki lin...
- 19:33 Redmine Feature #4868: Ability to add permissions to Document categories
- Similar to #4550
Also available in: Atom