- Login: shoorick
- Registered on: 2010-10-06
- Last connection: 2021-08-10
- 09:10 Redmine Defect #32828: Fix typos in Russian translation
- 1. Yes, change *e → ë* is insignificant, but inconsistency looks ugly.
3. Further reading in Russian about hyphen, d...
- 22:13 Redmine Defect #32829: HTML entity is used in CSS string
- I’ve checked with Alternate and Classic themes — there are no visible characters
- 01:34 Redmine Defect #32829: HTML entity is used in CSS string
- 01:31 Redmine Defect #32829 (Closed): HTML entity is used in CSS string
- Ordering handles (green arrows ↕) at some administrative pages contains HTML entity <code class="html"> </code> ...
- 00:42 Redmine Defect #32828 (Closed): Fix typos in Russian translation
- I have fixed some mistakes in Russian translation for 4.1.0:
* E instead of Yo:...
- 06:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- I tried both variants: with and without vendor/plugins/acts-as-taggable-on. Even vendor/plugins/acts-as-taggable-on d...
- 17:54 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- Now I can see list of contacts and I can add new one.
But I can not see contact: I got Error message:
- 14:48 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- <code class="sql">DELETE FROM schema_migrations WHERE version LIKE '%contacts%';</code>
is more clean than «delete a...
- 22:05 Redmine Plugins: RE: Contacts plugin
- I have no tables from this list: I’ve drop @contacts_projects@, @tags@ and @taggings@ tables, rest of list didn’t exi...
- 10:35 Redmine Plugins: Can't install Contacts plugin
- I try to install Contacts plugin 1.2.1 but migration does not work, I got error: ...
Also available in: Atom