- IRC nick: simendsjo
- Registered on: 2010-10-08
- Last connection: 2018-09-16
Reported issues: 3
> There are multiple vulnerabilities in ImageMagick, a package commonly used by
> web s...
- 13:31 Redmine Defect #18850 (Closed): Multiple repos with same commits is parsed multiple times.
- We have a setup with a main repo and a repo for each user.
The reason for this is to get updates quickly while users...
- I'm unable to browse the repository for a project. I've tried removing the repository, cloning again and restarting t...
- 22:43 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot fetch changesets - RMagick configured with 6.6.8, but 6.8.9-7 is in use
- Does anyone have any idea how I can proceed to locate and fix this bug?
A lot of the usefulness disappears without V...
- 19:09 Redmine Help: RE: Cannot fetch changesets - RMagick configured with 6.6.8, but 6.8.9-7 is in use
- That doesn't seem to do anything. Just lists all the bundles instaled.
@Using rmagick 2.13.3@ etc
- When fetching changesets, I get a stacktrace with the error:...
- 16:32 Redmine Open discussion: RE: 2.5 release date
- Pavel Potcheptsov wrote:
> Why you can't use trunk from repository?
I could of course, but I would rather wait fo...
- Hi. I'm planning an upgrade of Redmine, and thought I could wait until 2.5.
Any idea when it's going to be released?...
- 11:24 Redmine Feature #883: Add suport for mobile devices (CSS)
- Any updates here?
- 12:35 Redmine Defect #9779: Fetching mercurial/bicbucket changesets from redmine doesn't work
- Ok, done.
Also available in: Atom