- Registered on: 2017-03-14
- Last connection: 2018-08-15
Reported issues: 1
- 08:36 Redmine Feature #25140: [API] authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- I think JWT is necessary.
Using the API key will require more actions, which is to force the user to create a key,...
- 06:07 Redmine Defect #29291 (Needs feedback): NoMethodError: undefined method `migrate' for Redmine::Plugin::Mi...
- Run command:...
- 11:10 Redmine Patch #16313: Allow to link to an anchor of the current wikipage
- Please push to Github.
- 11:08 Redmine Feature #28829: Add right-click context menu to the contextual area of an issue
- Please push to Github mirror.
- 14:21 Redmine Patch #26791: Send individual notification mails per mail recipient
- After applying the patch and edit: /config/initializers/10-patches.rb...
- 13:54 Redmine Defect #26636: Rails 5: "Page not found" error when accessing a page of a plugin in production mode
The second way doesn't work for me.
Please use both ways.
- 09:28 Redmine Feature #27849: Ruby 2.5 support
- Please update to Ruby 2.5.1
- 05:43 Redmine Patch #1237: Add support for one time passwords or two-factor authentication
- Thanks Felix!
When applying for the admin account, everything is OK.
But if I applying for normal account user,...
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #3956: Login by Email
- 08:46 Redmine Feature #22593: OAuth registration and login (Facebook, Google ..)
- Vote for this feature.
Also available in: Atom