- Registered on: 2017-03-14
- Last connection: 2018-08-22
Reported issues: 2
- 13:44 Redmine Patch #29424: Convert migration file from 4.2 to 5.2
- And this is an attach file raw source code in db.
- 13:42 Redmine Patch #29424 (New): Convert migration file from 4.2 to 5.2
- I recently saw Redmine use Rails 5.2.1, which is a good thing.
However, upgrading to Rails 5.2.1 does not simply a...
- 10:49 Redmine Feature #23630: Migrate to Rails 5.2
- The process of migrating to 5.2.1 does not simply add Rails 5.2.1 to the Gemfile.
It also involves changing the "A...
- 08:36 Redmine Feature #25140: [API] authentication with JSON Web Tokens
- I think JWT is necessary.
Using the API key will require more actions, which is to force the user to create a key,...
- 06:07 Redmine Defect #29291 (Needs feedback): NoMethodError: undefined method `migrate' for Redmine::Plugin::Mi...
- Run command:...
- 11:10 Redmine Patch #16313: Allow to link to an anchor of the current wikipage
- Please push to Github.
- 11:08 Redmine Feature #28829: Add right-click context menu to the contextual area of an issue
- Please push to Github mirror.
- 14:21 Redmine Patch #26791: Send individual notification mails per mail recipient
- After applying the patch and edit: /config/initializers/10-patches.rb...
- 13:54 Redmine Defect #26636: Rails 5: "Page not found" error when accessing a page of a plugin in production mode
The second way doesn't work for me.
Please use both ways.
- 09:28 Redmine Feature #27849: Ruby 2.5 support
- Please update to Ruby 2.5.1
Also available in: Atom