- Registered on: 2010-10-22
- Last connection: 2022-06-16
Reported issues: 0
- 07:29 Redmine Help: RE: Redmine Installation / Ruby on Rails and FCGI
Finally our solution was switching to a dedicated server with full root access. We didn't manage to get redmin...
We have organized our tickets in several projects and sub-projects. Often it's good to have a readonly access ...
- 16:19 Redmine Help: RE: How to see email address for notifications in logfile
- RedChris B. wrote:
> You need to comment the line 'config.action_mailer.logger = nil' in .../config/environments/pro...
One of our redmine users told us that he gets the notification mails on another email address than configured ...
- 07:55 Redmine Help: RE: Project selection dropdown shows wrong content after update
- Hi Bernhard,
Thanks - that would explain my problems. I saved all sub-projects and the hierarchy looks good now ag...
I made an large update from redmine 2.5 to 4.1.1, new server, new installation, migrated data.
Redmine works ...
- 07:10 Redmine Defect #33287: Issue File Column Attachment Link Error
- Mischa The Evil wrote:
> FWIW: This also seems to be the subject of the message#59108 forum thread.
Thanks, but I...
- 16:10 Redmine Help: RE: No Attachements after update 2.5.0 -> 4.0.4
- Aaah - the problem is on the next page which shows the attachement - the path is
- 08:29 Redmine Help: RE: No Attachements after update 2.5.0 -> 4.0.4
- Hello Liane,
I see the links exactly in the form you posted - but the redirect to the _AttachmentsController#show_...
- 14:35 Redmine Help: RE: No Attachements after update 2.5.0 -> 4.0.4
- Additional info #1
The chrome console shows this message:...
Also available in: Atom