- Registered on: 2008-09-29
- Last connection: 2020-06-29
Reported issues: 5
- 15:47 Redmine Wiki edit: EmailConfiguration (#54)
I'm having issues trying to install fresh redmine v4.0.3
Following the Install documentation, all goes fine...
- 17:11 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Budget Error || installing ||
- No prob. Thanks for the info/feedback ;)
- 16:32 Redmine Help: RE: Plugin Budget Error || installing ||
- Hi Sofia,
did you find a solution to this?
I have just tried using `redmine-3.1` branch of both these plugins, ...
- 17:18 Redmine Defect #23341: Markdown Table formatting breaks with redmine wiki links
- FYI - This problem remains in latest redmine v3.4.2 (and its updated @redcarpet@ gem)
In redmine 3.3.x and 3.4.x, ...
- 12:30 Redmine Patch #21947: Improve page header title for deeply nested project structures (+ improved XSS resi...
I've upgraded to from *@3.2.3@* to *@3.3.1@*, and now my header wraps even when they're short..
- 18:29 Redmine Defect #23341: Markdown Table formatting breaks with redmine wiki links
- FWIW, in the meantime, the following workaround is available:
Instead of @[[wiki_page_name|custom name]]@ one can ...
- 16:46 Redmine Defect #23341 (New): Markdown Table formatting breaks with redmine wiki links
- When formatting a table in markdown, and inserting internal wiki links via @[[wiki_page_name|custom name]]@, such as:...
- 15:14 Redmine Feature #20497: Markdown formatting supporting HTML
- I concur that *Markdown without HTML* is a flavoured(down) version of Markdown.
Github.com also rely on @redcarpet...
- Hi All,
I have upgraded our server from *@3.2.0@* to *@3.2.1@*.
But I get an error when migrating the db; error...
Also available in: Atom