- Registered on: 2010-11-01
- Last connection: 2011-03-09
Reported issues: 3
- 08:43 Redmine Feature #6885: Make activity.atom feed usable for detecting redmine changes
- Recently, i have studied an "REST in Practice" book that states a few interesting things:
1. Authors claims that ato...
- 17:21 Redmine Feature #6885: Make activity.atom feed usable for detecting redmine changes
- > I don't know what you're trying to pull exactly but you should definitely rely on the API. Atom feeds only provide ...
- 15:35 Redmine Feature #6885: Make activity.atom feed usable for detecting redmine changes
- Jean-Philippe Lang, it's a good idea, but amount of traffic for polling issues, tasks, users and worklogs via paginat...
- 12:26 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Why "activity" atom feed is so narrow?
- Thank you for your responce. I have created an issue:
It's a bit huge since i ...
- 12:24 Redmine Feature #6885 (New): Make activity.atom feed usable for detecting redmine changes
- Currently, activity.atom feed only tracks issue creation/removal/status and comments. This limits feed for only human...
- 09:32 Redmine Defect #6874 (Closed): API should return XML description when creating a project
- Create issue API (POST /issues.xml) returns XML description of created issue with issue ID that can be used to modify...
It seems that activity.atom only reacts to a limited number of actions. For example, it will update if i ch...
- 12:14 Redmine Defect #4856: roadmap display crashes when a ticket has 'Estimated Time' too big
- 1000 hours can lurk in real project. I think limit must be something that is guaranteed not being treated as valid va...
I'm creating a small tool that will fetch new issues from our redmine repository and do some utility task o...
- 22:02 Redmine Development: RE: My thoughts on Redmine 1.1
- Implementing API for time entries will be really great! One of the main reasons to use external API is to track time ...
Also available in: Atom