API should return XML description when creating a project
|Category:||REST API||Estimated time:||1.00 hour|
Create issue API (POST /issues.xml) returns XML description of created issue with issue ID that can be used to modify created issue.
Create project API (POST /project.xml) has same syntax and behaviour but don't return anything, so API user don't know project ID and can't work with created project.
I'm using remote API for automating some Redmine interactions and returning project ID for "create project" API call will allow me to do much more things with redmine.
#1 Updated by Jean-Philippe Lang about 9 years ago
- Subject changed from API for creating projects and issues are not consistent to API should return XML description when creating a project
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version set to 1.0.4
- Affected version (unused) changed from devel to 1.0.3
- Resolution set to Fixed
- Affected version set to 1.0.3
Fix committed in r4397.