- Registered on: 2010-11-02
- Last connection: 2011-05-09
Reported issues: 1
- 15:48 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- @Travis - I'm afraid you have a different problem. In case the list was not shown at all. That was caused by incompat...
- 11:49 Redmine Patch #6864: Support of mail notification for changesets
- That's a good idea. I will see if I can get it sorted out.
- 10:05 Redmine Feature #6845: Add a real title field for wiki pages
- I'm not sure if I understood your proposal correctly. But wouldn't this also be solved if a heading can be excluded f...
- 09:46 Redmine Defect #6860: svn: Write error: Broken pipe when browsing repository
- Sounds like SVN is being accessed over SSH? If so you'll probably see that error when you do `svn log | head`. See th...
- 09:35 Redmine Defect #6829: Emails not sent if server rejects one of the recipients
- Some MTA's behave that way; whenever delivery of one recipient fails, the rest is not processed at all. Perhaps the a...
- 01:35 Redmine Patch #6864 (New): Support of mail notification for changesets
- This patch closely resembles the traditional subversion hooks. The main difference is the recipients list is integrat...
- 14:28 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- ah, I had to enable Subversion first. This worked flawlessly in the past (same system).
Thank you very much! I wi...
- 23:43 Redmine Open discussion: RE: Weird problems with SCM list
- thanks, downgrading these two helped the first problem,
But not the second problem. When i try to sync the SVN re...
- version: HEAD (today)
The first problem is that the list of SCM doesn't show properly:
Also available in: Atom